Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{Recipe} Parmesan Zucchini

Zucchini is one of my favorite veggies.  This recipe is something my family always made for fresh zucchini from the garden.  I made a few changes, but it is still delicious!

 In my fridge, I had half of a ginormous zucchini that my family gave me about a week ago from the garden.  It needed to be cooked, so today was the day!

First, I chopped up this bad boy while I melted a little pastured butter in a small skillet.


Next, I added the chopped zucchini to the skillet to cook.  I seasoned it with some pepper and Lawry's seasoned salt.

I let the zucchini cook until the consistency I like best - soft, but not mushy.  It took a while to cook down because I used my smallest pan.


When it was finished, I plated the zucchini and grated parmesan cheese on top.  The cheese helps to give it just a little zing-a-ling!


This post is part of Try It Out Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment